We are so excited to announce our book drive for the Children’s Health Hospital in July! All donations will go to the Krissi Holman Family Resource Library located inside the hospital. The book drive will start on July 1st and end on July 27th.
Due to Covid-19 and the compromised immune systems of their patients, the hospital only accepts new books.
Book Drop off location: MJEC North, TX office (there will be a donation box located at the front desk)
1044 Texan Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051
Below are the most requested items from the Hospital:
• Spanish books of all ages (board books, picture books, chapter book, Young Adult & Adult fiction)
• Board Books
• Picture Books
• Chapter books
• Young Adult
• Graphic Novels & Manga (English & Spanish) for elementary, middle school & young adult
• Adult Fiction
• Word Search, Sudoku, Crossword, Spot the Difference, etc.
• Large print books for all ages
Donations can be made directly to the Dallas or Plano campus on Amazon.com
Barnes and Noble
• Book wish list – Children’s Medical Center Dallas
If you have any questions please feel free to call our front desk at 817-912-0800