McMillan James Equipment Company Houston, LLC
- Manufacturers’ representatives for premium quality, high efficiency HVAC systems
- Specializing in Make-up Air, Natatorium Humidity Control, and Geothermal Heat Pump Systems
- Providing outstanding technical support for over 30 years
- Experienced sales personnel with the best technical knowledge in the industry
- We are here when you need us to keep your project moving forward to meet important deadlines
- Total customer satisfaction on every project, every time
Projects include: Compaq Computer World Headquarters, Minute Maid Park, George Bush IAH, TAMU George Bush Library, Shriners Hospital for Children, Holocaust Museum Houston and numerous schools.
Ian, as an active member in ASHRAE, served as the Houston Chapter President in 1999-2000. In 2000, Ian was honored with the ASHRAE Presidential Award of Excellence. His team saw many changes in the industry and were on the forefront of newly emerging technologies such as:
Providing chillers that use non CFC refrigerants.
Offering the greatest method for dehumidification control utilizing modulating hot gas reheat and modulating scroll compressors.
Educating the market by embracing high efficiency geothermal heat pump systems for sustainable buildings.
In 2013, Ian took his knowledge of the industry and awareness of the further need for decreasing energy dependence and formed Taxman & Associates to provide high efficiency HVAC systems that offer the lowest life cycle costs with decreased maintenance requirements.
In 2016, McMillan James Equipment Company acquired Taxman & Associates to service Houston area clients as McMillan James Equipment Company Houston, LLC. We look forward to many more years building upon the great foundation set by Ian Taxman and Taxman & Associates.