Menu

Company

McMillan James Equipment Company (MJEC) was founded in 1987 by its current president Mark McMillan. The company’s roots actually date back to the early 1950’s when McMillan Equipment Company (MECO), a Houston based manufacturer’s rep firm, was first established by Hugh D. McMillan Jr.

McMillan and Associates was formed in 1987 when Mark McMillan took over the Dallas -Fort Worth operations of MECO. In 1999 the name was changed to McMillan Choate & Associates (MCA) when Lonnie Choate and Mark McMillan joined forces.

In 2007 Lonnie Choate sold his interest back to the company. The name was changed to McMillan James Equipment Company when Mark James and Robert McMillan purchased ownership positions and were elevated to the Partner level.

Offices

  • Headquarters
  • 1010 Mustang Drive
  • Grapevine, TX 76051
  • Mailing Address
  • PO Box 2416
  • Grapevine, TX 76099
  • Training Facility
  • 810 Mustang Drive, Ste 100
  • Grapevine, TX 76051


View McMillan James in a larger map